Epilog Fiber Laser Systems
By Epilog Laser
Epilog Laser's metal engraving, etching and marking laser systems for metals like aluminum, steel, brass and copper.
Epilog's Fiber Laser series is your solution for etching and marking all types of bare metals and plastics. Print to the laser directly from any graphic software program for easy job setup, and etch an entire table full of parts at one time.
Get Pricing Info
- Directly engrave on most metals.
- Mark engineered plastics with your logo.
- Etch barcodes, serial numbers, and images.
Epilog FiberMark Accessories
3-Jaw Chuck Rotary Attachment
Easily engrave cylindrical shaped items.
When you're looking for highly-accurate marking of cylindrical parts, the 3-Jaw Chuck is the ideal choice. The Rotary Attachment is an indispensable tool that allows designers and manufactures to mark cylindrical parts, pieces and components more conveniently than ever before.
Fully programmable for a wide variety of diameters, the 3-Jaw Chuck can accommodate a significant range of material sizes. Additionally, the available tail-stock support fixture ensures correct focus on longer items.
For engraving items that accommodates different part sizes.
Epilog's Rim-style rotary attachment will ensure all of your parts receive a professional mark that meets the highest standards. Great for marking cylindrical items, place your item on the two rim-style wheels and start engraving.
Designed for usability, you can switch from item to the next in seconds. the attachment easily adjusts for different lengths and will even rotate cylinders that have different diameters on each end.
1.5- and 5-inch lenses are ideal for marking at different resolutions and on uniquely-shaped items.
Epilog's FiberMark system comes with a standard 3-inch focus lens (FiberMark 24) and 5-inch (FiberMark Fusion). This will suffice for most metal/plastic marking application. However, users will find some applications require our more specialized 1.5- and 5- inch lenses.
- Provides an additional 1.5" of z-axis clearance for both engraving flat stock and for rotary use.
- 1.5" lens also has a smaller spot size and provides excellent detailed engraving for smaller text and artwork.
- Offers more depth of field than our standard 3.0" lens on the FiberMark 24. Amount of depth of field will vary depending on the material, wattage and type of mark desired.
- Provides consistent engraving/marking on curved surfaces or slightly bowed surfaces.
- Excellent for engraving on the inside/bottom surface of an item (bowl, box, tooling) up to 5" tall.